I guess sometimes good can come out of skipped naps! Alli was up in her crib talking and playing through her afternoon nap and when I went upstairs to give up on the nap and get her, she was all wired and silly. So I decided to test that energy and took her out of her crib, took her pants off for extra friction and put her on the floor. Sure enough, she crawled right over to her bookshelf (slowly and cautiously, of course)!
4 comments:
Oh how cool!! My how your lives and the set up of your house will have to change now!! She will be a master by the time Anna comes. You guys will have so much fun.
Lily loves the video and in demanding to see it "AGAIN"!!
Yeah Alli!!! You and Anna are going to have so much fun together in a few weeks!
Yeah Alli!! How exciting to see such a special moment! Alli your little body has mastered something wonderful..boy oh boy, mommy and daddy you must be proud!! XOXOXOX
Post a Comment