Our power went out last night around 9pm and didn't come on until 1:30pm this afternoon. So Alli enjoyed her breakfast by candlelight all bundled up in double clothes in 58 degrees inside...brrr!
Oh my gosh, that's awful! I hate being cold. Today I was parent volunteer at Bridgette's kindergarten class and the fire alarm went off (not a scheduled test). All the kids had to go directly outside without getting their coats first. It was 18 degrees outside and the poor little kids had to stand there for 12 minutes. Bridge was bundled up in my coat, but I felt awful for all the other little ones. I'm happy your heat finally came back on.
Oh my goodness!!! Alli's nose certainly is so tiny, but oh so red!! I'll bet mom, dad and Chloe's were too. MA is very frigid as well..unusually so, but haven't lost power..yet anyways! Love you all...bet you all REALLY enjoy your utilities now...
5 comments:
Brrr is right! Look at that little red nose. :(
poor little Alli (and Sara and Eric)
yikes! at least it wasn't 7 degrees though....brrrr
Oh my gosh, that's awful! I hate being cold. Today I was parent volunteer at Bridgette's kindergarten class and the fire alarm went off (not a scheduled test). All the kids had to go directly outside without getting their coats first. It was 18 degrees outside and the poor little kids had to stand there for 12 minutes. Bridge was bundled up in my coat, but I felt awful for all the other little ones. I'm happy your heat finally came back on.
Oh my goodness!!! Alli's nose certainly is so tiny, but oh so red!! I'll bet mom, dad and Chloe's were too. MA is very frigid as well..unusually so, but haven't lost power..yet anyways!
Love you all...bet you all REALLY enjoy your utilities now...
Post a Comment