Penny is one month old today. We've had a couple gurgles from her and a few ah-goo's. Alli takes her job as big sister seriously and loves to tell mommy when the baby is crying and goes down the checklist: let's check her diaper!, maybe she needs to be fed?, maybe she's tired? She also loves to smell Penny! We are trying to figure out what color eyes Penny will have. Wondering if they will possibly be hazel or brown.
One month old
Alli made Penny a toy (ziploc bag stuffed with pompoms and stickers) and hung it from the play gym
Sister time
Penny has an outie belly button (for now at least)
Hey Mama
This is the look she gives which always ends up with spit-up!
She's so cute. I love the big sister/little sister picture. It always cracked me up when Anna jumped in beside Will to play. Now she wants to pick Owen up and carry him all around...yikes!
ooohhhh...Penny is such a sweet baby. I miss her so much....and I miss her sweet big sister, Alli and parents too!! Little Penny likes to nustle her little face in your neck...soooooo sweet, I can close my eyes and feel her warm cheeks...ooohhhh..
4 comments:
I just caught up on all the new pics! They are all SO darling... I can't stand it! I want to jump on a plane so I can see you all!
She's so cute. I love the big sister/little sister picture. It always cracked me up when Anna jumped in beside Will to play. Now she wants to pick Owen up and carry him all around...yikes!
ooohhhh...Penny is such a sweet baby. I miss her so much....and I miss her sweet big sister, Alli and parents too!! Little Penny likes to nustle her little face in your neck...soooooo sweet, I can close my eyes and feel her warm cheeks...ooohhhh..
I love that Alli knows the checklist ;)
Post a Comment