Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grammie visits!

Rita & Gerry flew out from Massachusettes to visit for a week. It was great for Alli to get to spend time with her Grammie. It's so hard living so far away from all the grandparents!

We had a little sun, rain, wind and snow all while they were here, but we still got out for a nice hike, made it to Park City, celebrated Halloween and country line-danced!






3 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are such great photos! It's amazing how the little ones light up their grandparents faces. :)

Chudd Family said...

I love her little overalls - so cute!

Rita said...

Hi Alli,(Mom and Dad too!)
I love you, sweet baby girl. What a true joy you are!! What a pleasure spending time with you. I miss you so much..can't wait to see you at Christmas!!! Your Mommy and Daddy are amazing. You are adorable and such a blessing.
Love, Grammie XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXO