Wii Fun
I decided to invest in a Wii for Eric's birthday this month, thinking it would be a fun activity for us to do together during Alli "downtime". Boy those have a whole lotta fun packed into a little box! I created a scavenger hunt for him through our house: putting on gym clothes, making us drinks, unwraping a gift that said to go downstairs and unwraping the big gift (which was simply our existing TV with wrapping paper over it). When he unwrapped the TV, it showed the following screen. He was like, "Uhh, ok I'm confused. What the heck is this?" with a laugh. Then he figured out it was Wii...Our Mii's - look just like us don't they?
Nice hook!
Click Play to check out Bonnie and Sandra in their boxing match! Note the different boxing techniques. It's hillarious. You can see how much of a work out Wii can be...
No comments:
Post a Comment