Alli turns 12 weeks (3 months...wow) tomorrow. It's amazing how fast the time has flown by since she was 6 weeks old. Maybe because starting back at 6 weeks is when she really started to interact with us a lot ??? When we went to dinner on Saturday, the couple next to us asked how old our baby was. We said 3 months and I was expecting them to say, "Awe she's so tiny", but no! I guess we won't be getting that comment anymore as the little baby is growing up! Makes me a little sad, but yet I know we have a lot more fun ahead of us! Alli is still sleeping well and has been growing a good bit. I haven't weighed her recently, but I'm sure she's gained weight since she's starting to feel more squishy and she's outgrown most of her 0 - 3 month clothes (at least in the length!). We're excited to actually get to wear some warm weather clothes soon! Some of her new favorite activites are sitting on anyone's lap and looking out at the world around her. She loves zooming up to the mirror and playing "Hi Baby". It gets some good smiles out of her. She's also discovered her fist and loves to suck on it while her other hand grabs a tight hold of her hair (it's so long in the back, she can get a whole fist full!).
Alli and I are flying to Florida this Thursday for two weeks to visit my parents while Eric goes to a conference in Singapore. We're praying that the 4+ hr flight goes smoothly...eek. Any travel tips with a 3 month old are glady welcomed!!!
Click here for some pictures from the last month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=11recms3.364iba97&x=1&y=-fr7lgq&localeid=en_US
Holding on to a fist full of hair! She does this all the time, especially on the changing table.
Is that my fuzzy hair I'm feeling?
2 comments:
That picture is priceless!
that picture is priceless! Ray and I took Haley to my mom's in MN for Christmas and she was almost 3 months...we found that having her drink a bottle on take off and landing helped the ear thing...and praying that she didn't cry! Good luck!
Post a Comment