Saturday, July 19, 2014

Theater Camp

Alli and her friends Olivia and Olivia participated in the Saratoga Children's Theater summer camp "How Does Your Garden Groove". Alli was assigned the part of a "french fry". At the end of the week they had a mini show for the parents. Unfortunately she bumped her head on a pole on their way on stage and came in fighting tears. I didn't know that was the reason until after the performance, so during the show I stopped filming her thinking it was nerves. Whoops. Afterwards she told me what happened and asked if I could record her lines again.
Olivia, Olivia and Alli - 1st day of camp

Headshots
Alli the French Fry
Olivia was an Eggplant
Alli, Olivia and Marin
Shaking it off and starting to smile

Her lines, take 2!

"How Does Your Garden Groove"

1 comment:

Rita/Grammie said...

A STAR !!! A true star!! So proud of you Alli!! Nice job, singing, dancing and speaking!