Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's Cold Outside!

Currently 6 degrees, brrr. So, we've been staying IN lately. Even driving to the bus stop (which is just at the end of our cul-de-sac). But, in my defense, if it were just Alli and me we probably would walk. But battling with Penny and mittens and waiting in the freezing cold temps in a stroller (especially if the bus is late)...not worth it!
Putting up the star
Awe, looking the part...gray beard and all.
Wearing her "backpack" like her big sister.
Setting up the nativity (to be taken down by Penny only minutes later)
Building the "tallest tower ever"
Hooray for play-doh!  Making Dora Dollars (remember this Mike & Amanda?)

I might have to loose the batteries in these "Elf" microphones, but I thought it was funny that Chloe always gets her squeaky ball to chime in with the noise...  

 Penny and the nativity...
 

"Touch Elfie?"
 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I do remember Dora dollars! Those elf microphones are ...interesting. Our elf, his name is Eric, has been in the same spot for 3 days...doh! Maybe it's time to touch elfie.

The Johnson Family said...

Love the Elf Band!