Friday, November 22, 2013

Where'd November Go??

I'm not sure where November went?!?! Thanksgiving is this next week, crazy. And we haven't really gone anywhere this month, so I'm not sure how it's flown by.  We continued our tradition of visiting the Saratoga Springs Santa at the beginning of November.  No lines, so we like to just knock it out ;)  Penny and Eric started swim class on Saturday mornings, but I can't go because Penny will want her Mama.  So unfortunately that means I can't take any pictures.  She cried almost the entire time the first lesson, but every lesson after, she and her Daddy have had fun!  Alli is enjoying school.  She loves to come home and practice what they've learned.  Unfortunately Alli did catch some sort of virus this week and has been out four days in a row.  That sure makes for a long week!  But she's been a trooper and is anxious to get back to school.
Whispering something to Santa
The real picture.  Penny wasn't having it.
Finally smiling when I take pictures!
Sisters
A toothy grin.
Trying to sit in Alli's lap.
Her own sick day project she came up with.  Tracing her rock collection and painting them in.
After a year of figuring it out, Alli's got the skip down!  

How old is Penny?  "None!" (one) and How old is Alli? "High Five!".  I tried to get it on video, but oh well...
  

No longer "Bemmy", she's now "Penny"!

No comments: