Saturday, August 10, 2013

Animal Land

We don't have any zoos close by, so we discovered the Adirondack Animal Land and went to check it out. I thought it was only 20 minutes away, but ended up being 45 minutes away. And after a $42 entrance fee for just me and the girls, I figured we'd never be returning. However, it was the tidiest animal venue I have ever visited. We could see all the animals up close and most of them we could feed (through the fence). There was a separate petting area, but we skipped it this time since I had the stroller and I knew Penny wouldn't stay in my arms. The girls both had a great time and overall the visit was very easy. Still not sure it was worth $42, but nonetheless a nice outing! Oh and I realized after we got home that a free safari ride was included in our admission. That would have been fun.
Pony rides.  Alli talked to the guy the entire time.
Feeding the goats
Hanging out with the scary pig statue.
Checking out the zebras

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Looks like $42.00 well spent. The girls look like they had a memorable time!

The Johnson Family said...

The girls look so happy and adorable!