Showing off her dance moves for Grammie and Grandpa Ger
More barn dancing
Not sure where Alli learned this song since I usually have Country music on...
3 comments:
Rita/Grammie
said...
Wow! What talent! "I don't care-arrr...I love it, I love it" Boy what moves! Really, I think the dance moves come from the Ahl side of the family. Singing ?....maybe some from each side of the family!!! Watch out Hollywood! xoxoxo
3 comments:
Wow! What talent! "I don't care-arrr...I love it, I love it" Boy what moves! Really, I think the dance moves come from the Ahl side of the family. Singing ?....maybe some from each side of the family!!! Watch out Hollywood!
xoxoxo
Hysterical, both girls have some moves! But Alli singing and shaking to that song was the best!!!
Ha! i love the head rolls Alli! And mouthing the words at the end. Penny's barn dance #2 was adorable, she's got the head rolls going on too.
Post a Comment