Look who's One! When we ask Penny how old she is (prompting her to say "one"), she puts her arms in the air and does "So Big". I do feel like she has become such a big girl this past month. At her doctors visit she checked out at 30.5" tall (90%) and 20lbs 14oz (60%). She moved from her army crawl to mastering crawling and then started to bear crawl, which made us laugh. We figured out it's only on the scratchy rugs and hardwoods, so it must hurt her knees. Entertaining. She learned to pull up to a stand this month (when I was in Virginia) and is starting creep along furniture and beginning to let go and balance. Now that she can access the coffee table, boy does she want that TV remote. We gave her a toy remote for her birthday, and that was a no-go! She knows what she wants. She is testing us by looking at us and squealing when something is a 'no no'. She still loves giving snuggles, hugs and kisses, I hope that never changes!
Happy 1st Birthday Sweet P!
Sharing her cupcake with Daddy
Loves the Horsey Jack-in-the-Box
Bonnie's baby shower cookies inspired me to do Pink Lemonade cupcakes
Hello? Answering the phone
Surprise Mama, I can stand in my crib! (11 months)
Storytime
Putting baby in the stroller
LOVES the water table
First taste of cake!
Dancing when the song sings "Round and Round and Round"
Crawling to Daddy
Little Bear Crawler
Opening the Jack-in-the-Box
4 comments:
Rita
said...
What FABULOUS pictures!! Penny is so adorable with an adorable big sister! Quite the dancer AND crawler!! xxoo
I love this post, pictures, and videos!!! Alli is so adorable reading stories to Penny and the excitement/anticipation Penny shows for the Horse in a Box is too cute!
4 comments:
What FABULOUS pictures!! Penny is so adorable with an adorable big sister! Quite the dancer AND crawler!! xxoo
Oh my goodness, so big is right! I LOVE the round and round dance and the bear crawl. You've got two adorable girls on your hands. :)
So cute!! She is getting so big!!
I love this post, pictures, and videos!!! Alli is so adorable reading stories to Penny and the excitement/anticipation Penny shows for the Horse in a Box is too cute!
Post a Comment