Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yay Grammie!

Yay, we had an April visit from Grammie! Rita called and offered to come in town and watch the girls so Eric and I could spend an evening away to celebrate our birthdays. Best. Gift. Ever :) Alli was surprised when the doorbell rang and it was Grammie who arrived a day early (to avoid a possible storm)!  Penny warmed up pretty quickly and started leaning over to Grammie for kisses and hugs. On Saturday, Eric and I stayed overnight down in Albany and did a little clothes and shoe shopping and dinner. Even though I woke up like clockwork at 6:45am the next morning, it was such a treat to be able to fall back asleep! The girls had a wonderful time getting some Grammie love. Thank you Rita!
The sun arrived a little late.  The morning Rita had to leave.
Grammie, Penny and Penny's always sticking out tongue.
Watermelon treat after Kindergarten registration.  Guess Alli didn't realize the watermelon was for cutting into slices to share!!
Grammie feeding the Banana eating machine

1 comment:

Rita said...

What fun my Spring visit to the NY Richards was !! My pleasure!! I had a lot of fun with the girls (and their mommy and daddy too!). Eric and Sara had a chance to have some date-night time together! xo