| That's about the best we could get with both girls in one picture with Grammie. Alli didn't want Penny to touch her and Penny still had some stranger anxiety. |
| Giving Grammie some cuddles. She did just fine if I wasn't around, but once I was in sight or she could hear my voice it was a different story. |
| Mouth full of whipped cream! Watch out, sugar rush! |
| Decorating bracelets |
| Penny's first time in a restaurant chair. Rita and I laughed afterwards that we thought it would be a relaxing girls lunch out. |
2 comments:
Love the picture of all 3, I know that feeling ;)
What a terrific time it was visiting the Richard/New York family!! The girls were awesome and so much fun...as were Eric and Sara. Waking up the first morning seeing a little girl (Alli with lots of long curly hair)looking straight into my face (eek!) waiting to ask me if she could jump in bed with me and snuggle!! (Yes!) Penny is such a wonderful and happy baby. Alli is a ball of energy ready to hug and play. Eric and Sara...just plain awesome! Love the pictures! Love you all!
Post a Comment