Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Fun

Enjoying the last days of October. We had such bright beautiful foliage here this year. I tried taking pictures of the trees, but they didn't turn out. We have also had very pleasant weather (minus a week of rain). Sandra and Shaun were in town for Penny's baptism and we went to the fall festival in town. Last year I remember we wore winter coats and mittens. This year we didn't need any additional layers. Also kinda crazy since this was during Hurricane Sandy's travels up the coast. We lucked out big time here in Saratoga. Sandra and Shaun were stuck another day and a half because of flight cancellations, but other than a tiny bit of rain and some wind you wouldn't have known there was a hurricane 3.5 hours away devastating areas in NYC and NJ.
Hallowing out the pumpkin for her preschool pumpkin carving party
In her element - She played with the pulp for at least a half hour
All set for the costume party.  Greatest American Hero, Referee, Jovie, Elf and a Dalmatian
Caught mid-jump into the leaf pile.  This picture captures Sandra's personality perfectly.
Heading in town for the Fall Festival
Pumpkin rolling contest.  These kids ran fast after their pumpkins downhill.  I thought for sure there would be a wipeout.
Alli with her Eric-like smile

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE the leaf jump photo! That's awesome! Looks like such a fun time! I can't wait for my visit!!!

Mom/Rita/Grammie said...

Looks like a perfectly beautiful day. 123!