Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bed Making

Someone surprised me this morning by making my bed for me! I guess since I'm so routine about making the bed before going downstairs in the morning, it must have bothered Alli that I didn't make it right away this morning?? It was a sweet gesture. I've also noticed Alli has started making her own bed each morning. I've tried hard to keep myself from remaking it they way I normally would and leave it the way she does. Usually with a bunch of animals tucked in with their heads poking out of the covers. One morning she "dressed" each of the animals in their pajamas (which were actually other stuffed animals laying over them like clothing).
After Alli made our bed (Please excuse the ugly gold walls and the completely off center picture I hung...and haven't fixed since I hung it 10 months ago)
Animals in their jammies

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Wow! Alli you can help Grammie make the bed any time you would like to! Great job and what a HELP!!

Anonymous said...

Alli your awesome..I know your Mom loves having such a good helper! Hugs, Grama