Almost at the 4 week home stretch! This past week I've started to feel more sluggish, out of breath and well, bigger :). I have energy the first half of the day, but am pretty pooped come the second half. We're tackling our last remaining 'to do' items on the list and are almost ready. Gotta pack the hospital bag! Lots of braxton hicks contractions and they are definitely getting stronger and more uncomfortable, but come and go pretty quickly. We think we have a name picked out, but Eric wants to keep it a surprise so I guess there's no sharing that right now!
 |
| 35 weeks |
 |
| We love the diaper cake from our friends Casey and Carrie! |
5 comments:
Your belly looks fake! So perfectly cute. :)
You look beautiful!!! I will be going to a shower soon....wish I knew how to make tthat diaper cake! Xxoo
You look great! I can't believe it's almost time, how exciting!!
Looove the belly!! So happy you have a name, can't wait!! :)
Love that dress, you look amazing!
Post a Comment