Monday, April 23, 2012

Harness Racing

The harness track just opened up so we went to check it out on my birthday. I didn't realize how beautiful the trotters were. And we can sit right up front row in the bench seats for free! It was a nice touch to the afternoon.
Right up close.  Look how pretty the horses are!
Taking a moment for a picture between races.
We didn't realize we'd have tears when the horse we were cheering on didn't win, oops!
Go horses Go!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe, poor Alli. She really wanted her horse to win! Looking good Sara!!!

LilyLand said...

great photos!!!! I feel bad, but I love the pic of the tears... great memory of how much she enjoyed the event!

LilyLand said...

great photos!!!! I feel bad, but I love the pic of the tears... great memory of how much she enjoyed the event!

The Johnson Family said...

She was really vested in the race ;)