Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Girls Night

Since Eric has been traveling a bit, Alli has asked several times if we can stay at a hotel. So when he was on a business trip this past weekend, I decided to do a girls night out for a "hotel adventure". We had lots of fun checking the hotel out, taking a dip in the pool (until a bachlorette party arrived and Alli kept trying to hang out with them...probably NOT what they had in mind for their evening, ha), dinner for two at the restaurant and then movie time back in the room. I think I fell asleep at 6:30 (20 minutes into the Yogi Bear movie), whoops! Alli kept waking me up though so I caught most of it, but we were lights out by 8pm and slept in until 8am. It was a great nights sleep thanks to the awesome hotel blackout shades!

Patiently waiting for dinner.


















Checking out the room. Why is it that little ones are always attracted to plastic bags, aahhh!


The post ice-cream sundae excitement. Zoiks!

4 comments:

Chudd Family said...

Great idea! Love the pool story - too funny.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had a wonderful night out on the town! Good for you!...I love you, Grammie/Rita

Amanda said...

What a fun night! I'm glad the ice cream excitement didn't last all night for you. ;)

LilyLand said...

totally awesome!