The MOMS Club organized a tour of the Pflugerville Fire Station. Apparently Alli has a thing for men in uniform. She would get as close as possible to the firefighter when he was talking to the kids and try to hold his hand. At one point during his demo, she started talking to him and he asked what she said. It sounded like "I watched Rapunzel". It was pretty funny, but I realized later she probably said "I have a puzzle" since we have a fire truck puzzle. At least that thought is a little more on topic. At the end she gave him a big hug.Up front and telling some sort of story.

I think her favorite part was when he picked her up and put her in the truck. AFter she came out she ran over to me and said with a big grin "Mommy, that Daddy picked me up!". (She tends to call all men Daddys).

No comments:
Post a Comment