Rita and Gerry came down for a week visit this month. It was just beautiful weather so their timing was perfect. We showed them a few of our favorite Austin places, celebrated birthdays, took some two-step lessons, and mostly just enjoyed their company!In Utah, Rita and Gerry found a 'Texas do-nut' at a local grocery store and were amazed at the size. I had never heard of one before, but when I saw a real Texas Donut here at Round Rock Donuts, I had to take them to try it out! Yeah, It's that Big! (and delicious too).
Ready for preschool
Excited to have Grammie and Grandpa Ger pick her up from school
Celebrating Eric's 35th - dinner at The Oasis, a strong recommendation from many people. And it was fabulous. Great view of the lake and bright pink sunset, pretty drive through the hills, and tasty food too.

All aboard for the Zilker Zepher train ride!

Picnic at "the beach" (lake Pflugerville)

Taking a little dip in the water

Sandra and Shaun strutting their stuff at our Two Step lessons!

Gerry and Rita sure know what their doing

Burgers, sweet potato fries and then fun on the spinner at Phil's Icehouse

Video clip of the spinner. I think I would throw up if I were spinning like this!
1 comment:
I love the cut-out cow picture, too funny!
Post a Comment