Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscar Party

We were invited to attend a very exclusive Oscar Bash right here in Pflugerville, TX. Courtesy of Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen. Prizes were to be awarded for most fashionable, least fashionable and winning ballot. The results? Most fashionable went to Lindsay Lohan, Charlie Sheen, James Franco, Natalie Portman AND Jesse the Cowgirl (in other words, we couldn't decide since it was just 5 of us!). Shaun however walked away with the winning ballot. I think he had 15 of the winning nominees correct (I on the onther hand had a whopping 3)! It was a great way to watch the Academy Awards!

Eric attended as James Franco from "127 Hours", I dressed as Natalie Portman from "Black Swan" and Alli as Jessie the Cowgirl from "Toy Story 3".















Sandra and Shaun posing it up as Lindsay Lohan (complete with stolen $2500 necklace and a house arrest anklet) and Charlie Sheen with his troublesome accessories.


















Cali dog even came dressed in her best pearls!


No comments: