Monday, June 7, 2010

Potty training underway

We've started the potty training process. We've been attempting to follow the method from 'On Becoming Pottywise for Toddlers' book. So far it's going well. Making progress every day. I decided to venture out today with Alli for the first time and we went to open swim at the pool. She did great. She stayed dry in the car and went in the potty at the pool right away before swimming and immediately after. Yay! That gives me a little more confidence to go places. A little. :)

The 'incentives'. Treats for staying 'dry' and salty snacks to make her thirsty so she would drink a lot and create more opportunities to practice, heehee. We're probably going to have to go through detox afterwords!














Walking through the process teaching 'Ted' what to do.














Playing some stepping game over her toys while in her 'undies'.



















Thanks to Aunt Amy for the box full of books! I don't think I've ever read so many books in one day. Ay yi yi. But it worked to keep Alli sitting on the potty.


No comments: