Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

Well, OK, maybe that's a little hopeful wishing as I'm sure we'll get one more snowfall before official spring here. But we are having a week of 70 degree weather, yeah! We can finally get outdoors and PLAY. The weather definitely helped pass the time while Eric was in Singapore for business. I was watching our neighbors THREE dogs, including their 6 month old puppy, while they had to take an unexpected trip. It was the wild week of dogs, but Alli seemed to enjoy them (except for the few knock-overs from the pup). Every morning she'd say "Puppies, where are you? Hi Chloe, Hi Zoe, Hi Kobe, Hi Cash".














"Doggies, come on! Dinner!"














"Hi Mommy, Hi Mommy, look! Ant!" (actually a fly)














A "coc-nut" cupcake for Alli. After tasting 4 cupcakes, Alli decided her favorite was the red one (red velvet). I have to agree, although the toasted coconut was a close 2nd!














A smile at swim lessons! Probably her only smile though...she does not like getting in the water without me. I think she really enjoys the classes since she talks about it a lot, but has a hard time leaving me on the side.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

WOW, I want a cupcake now! Actually, this makes me want to take Anna to the one in downtown Raleigh! And go Alli for doing the swim lessons! I can't wait to hear more about them.