Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 010

Happy Easter to everyone! We had a very chilly willy Easter this year. Our Friday evening Egg hunt was 40 degrees and major winds! Alli was SO very excited for the hunt that she stood shouting "Eggs!!" with a big smile over and over when the hunt first started and cheered while the other kids picked up their eggs (I reminded her to collect them herself). It ended with an early exit because Alli's hands started turning blue before we could join in the potluck dinner. Then we skipped the next egg hunt on Saturday since we had 6 inches of snow arrive. So, Sunday morning we chose to do our own little egg hunt inside the warmth of our house! Hope everyone enjoyed a warmer weekend than we did (sounds like it was quite warm everywhere on the East Coast)!

Happily collecting eggs while completely unaware of the crazy winds!














Immediately diving into the stash when we got home.


















Enjoying her peanut butter & jelly bean sandwich














Checking out her Easter basket














Feeding the bunnies a Chocolate Bunny (minus his ears) :)














Stamping Dora with Daddy in the play-dough














Video: When opening the chocolate eggs, Alli told us "Baby chick hatching!".

2 comments:

Chudd Family said...

I love the PB&jellybean sandwich! Stay warm - Shannon

Rita said...

This is soooooo funny!! And adorable!! I hope Easter was wonderful for all..sure looks like daddy enjoyed the play dough and all I can say is...Ni night Alli, kisses and hugs
Grammie