Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Funny thoughts

Now that Alli is back to napping every day (for the most part...I've noticed a trend that she doesn't nap if she has a pb&j sandwich at lunch! But still testing that one though, could just be a coincidence), she has been such a joy and provides some humorous entertainment. When I went in her room yesterday morning and turned on the light she squinted and pointed to the light "Oooh, sunny!". Another funny comment...at breakfast last week we fixed eggs to which Alli responded by looking at her plate and saying "Oooh, eggs! Babies, birdies, nest. Yummy!". Guessing she didn't put 2 and 2 together on that one since she ate her eggs up. And on Sunday Eric and I cracked up when she found a red barn (shed) at the baseball field, knocked on the wall and said "Hola! Hola!".

Making sure Chloe gets her share of cake














Getting those fingers good and gooey!














Cute scene I found on the couch. I love how each bear has their own changing mat.














Finger painting video. She said it was a rainbow.

No comments: