Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Florida Visit

After Bud's wedding, Alli and I headed back with my parents to Winter Park for a week. I didn't take many pictures, but a couple of these give you a little taste of Alli's recent transition to the "Noooo!" stage. Not sure if it was exhaustion from the travels and wedding celebration, teething, or just simply learning to object. At some points it was humerous, and others, well...not so much! She seemed much better the last two days, so who knows. But we both did have a nice relaxing visit and as always, it's so nice to spend time with family!

"No Papa! Alli's blanky!"















"Alli, can you share?"


Ooooh, it lights up!



















Must...get...foot...inside.

4 comments:

LilyLand said...

Oh the joys of toddlerhood! :) Very cute though!

Amanda said...

Ah yes, the "No" phase has started for you too. I love how her No's get louder, ha!

Denise said...

I love the little video where she didn't want to share her knife.

Unknown said...

I giggled at the NO video. Funny how it actually sticks with them when they are 10 and 7!