This weekend we attended our local pool's year-end closing event "Walk, Wag & Swim". We did a short walk with over 100 some dogs/owners and then SPLASH...they all got to go for a dip! It was awesome. Chloe absolutely loved it and swam swam swam her heart out.
Can you tell which one is Chloe?
Alli signing 'All Done' because she wants to be down in the water instead of her stadium seating
These are such sweet pics...Alli, you're really a sweetie...your mommy and daddy are keeping you quite worldly!! See you in October.. I wasn't aware that you and your little friend were so accomplished at piano playing! I AM impressed!
4 comments:
These are such sweet pics...Alli, you're really a sweetie...your mommy and daddy are keeping you quite worldly!! See you in October.. I wasn't aware that you and your little friend were so accomplished at piano playing! I AM impressed!
WW&S..I never heard of such a wonderful event! You go Chloe!!!
I wish our neighborhood did something like that! How fun for all of the doggies!
That is such a fun event. More places should have that!
Post a Comment