I thought it was a little early when most of our neighbors decorated their porches for Halloween last weekend, but after the few cooler days, it really kicks you into fall spirit! We found discounted tickets to our pumpkin festival this weekend at took advantage. It was the perfect day to go...beautiful weather and no crowds at all. Alli had fun playing with the different activities. The bounce house was definitely her favorite (and mine and Eric's too)! The corn maze was really neat, but then even us "adults" couldn't find our way out of the "kiddie maze" and decided to cut through the corn stalks to exit. We picked out our 4 pumpkins and started checking out, but then Alli proudly carried over a green one herself, so of course we had to get that one too!
Ummm, who's two dogs are those?!?! Looks like you had a fabulous day for the pumpkin festival! I love the school bus picture. :) I hope Alli is a safe driver!
Yea, two dogs? I enlarged the photo to check out your longer hair, and I noticed 2 dogs on your lap. You must explain. What a fun place though!!! I can't wait to spend time with Alli in about a month. She is getting so big.
Wowza..TWO dogs?? What adorable pictures!! Alli is growing so fast!! Yes, Fall has arrived! Grammie can't wait to you Alli...and your mommy and daddy too.. in a week!! Yippee! XOXOXO
5 comments:
Ummm, who's two dogs are those?!?! Looks like you had a fabulous day for the pumpkin festival! I love the school bus picture. :) I hope Alli is a safe driver!
Yea, two dogs? I enlarged the photo to check out your longer hair, and I noticed 2 dogs on your lap. You must explain. What a fun place though!!! I can't wait to spend time with Alli in about a month. She is getting so big.
Did you two more dogs? I love your hair long - looks great!
Dog city!! Your hair looks great! (I have the same tank top!) :)
Wowza..TWO dogs?? What adorable pictures!! Alli is growing so fast!! Yes, Fall has arrived! Grammie can't wait to you Alli...and your mommy and daddy too.. in a week!! Yippee! XOXOXO
Post a Comment