Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Water slide

I love when you learn creative ideas from others that were right in front of your face, but you didn't see it. I had an outdoor playgroup today and setup the slide next to the baby pool. One of the girls that came suggested the brilliant idea of putting the slide into the pool. Uh, yeah! Alli mostly watched the other two go down the slide, but then after they left she decided she wanted to do it over and over again.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That was so cute! Wow, she's such a big girl doing the ladder all by herself...kinda made me nervous but looks like she has it mastered! I love her giggles.

Denise said...

Looks like it warmed up again!

LilyLand said...

Her giggles are so sweet! Oh funny I just read that Amanda commented on Alli's giggles too! :) She really reminds me of your mom!