I just found a website that will let you print your blog to book! I'm sure a bunch of companies will be developing the technology to do this in the future, but for now this is the best one I could find. No cutting and pasting necessary! It will import your blog from blogger, typepad or WordPress, yeah! What a great way to ensure your blog archives are never lost.
The company is Blog2Print and located at the following URL. Check it out!
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
And until June 3rd, 2009, I found a promotional 20% off your order discount. Simply type: SViz63 in the promotions field when checking out.
I just placed my first order for our 2007 blog postings. I'll let you know how it turns out once I received. And let me know if anyone else has found a good company to print blogs!
4 comments:
Thanks for the info, Sara. I would love to hear how it turns out. It might cause me to blog more often if I can then create a little memory book!
awesome!
Good to know, definitely let us know how it turns out!
This is so cool and smart!!!
Post a Comment