Her new word this month is "Hiiiii". We laugh because it sounds like someone saying 'hi' with a southern accent. We say hi to Giraffe, Brown Bear, Piggy and Baby in her room when she gets up, and one morning I realized that's what she was saying also while waving at them. She loves saying 'hi' to the picture of her cousin Emily on the side of our fridge.
She enjoys clapping now, swaying and bouncing to music, doing pattycake, and of course still books books books. The other morning she couldn't get enough, so we read some 20 books! I'm always amazed by these little ones and how they can remember stories at this age. In the 'Ten Tiny Tickles' library book, Alli sticks her fingers out at the part where the baby girl gets her fingers tickled. And in our 'Dogs' book, she turns and looks at me to pant when we get to the page explaining that dog sometimes pant.
Outside the zooThis cute monkey came right up to Alli and she waved
Silly time with our neighbor, Linda
3 comments:
I think you have a smart girl on your hands. You better watch out!!!
Ha! I love the face in the first photo! Grrr, I'm going to figure out this crawling thing one way or other!
LOOOOOOVE the piggies!!!
Post a Comment