Wednesday, September 10, 2008

7 Months

This last month brought lots of smiles and laughs. The simplest things can strum that funny cord. Just the other day, the polka-dot bag must have been telling a good story because Alli was infatuated with looking and laughing at it! We're getting better in the highchair and have experimented with carrots, squash and peas. At first I thought the carrots were making Alli hyper because she would get this wild energy she didn't quite know what to do with. But I think she just really likes her carrots! She loves putting her hands out and reaching for things and especially faces. At the store she holds her fingers out to touch all the clothes as we stroll by. And oh boy, does she ever want to get a hold on that tv remote! She also rediscovered that squeal she had a few months ago only it's higher and louder now, oh my!

Link to more pictures from this month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=11recms3.2kqso03f&x=1&y=ryme7x&localeid=en_US


Early morning walk with Daddy while Mommy slept in (whoo hoo!)


















Talking with her friends in the nursery














Highchair fun time




2 comments:

LilyLand said...

Yeah Daddy - letting mommy sleep in!!! Alli you are just too cute! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

Pam said...

What a cool high chair!!! I have never seen anything like it, I bet it goes right up to the table also.