6 Months
Alli is 6 months now! She's learning to sit and getting stronger on her belly. She scooted on her tummy a few times with her rear way up high in the air but her face flat on the ground. It's pretty entertaining. I was telling someone it reminds me of a horse I use to ride whose hind end was completely out of synch with the front end...ouch, that was a bouncy ride! It's fun to watch her become more coordinated with her hands and feet. I caught her staring and feeling all her fingernails the other day (probably because they were so long and well overdue for a clipping). We think she went through a growth spurt these past couple weeks. In the matter of a few days we could barely snap her onsies, so onto the next size! We'll find out at the doctors appointment next week, but she sure looks long long long these days. Here is a link to more pictures from this past month: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=11recms3.a9ukc377&x=1&y=-7zouvo&localeid=en_US
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a cutie! Happy 6 month birthday, Alli! I love the sitting up picture.
She is absolutely adorable!
I can't stand it....she is so cute!! I want to eat her!
Post a Comment