No longer considered a newborn, Alli just turned 4 months old. We had her checkup yesterday and she's doing just great! She received another round of shots, was measured and weighed and got a clean bill of health. She's now 12.1lbs (25% in weight) and 25.5in (80% in length).Alli just spent her first two nights away from Mom this past weekend. I went to Vegas for a girls trip to celebrate Sandra's upcoming wedding, so Eric held down the fort. Gary (Eric's father) came out for a visit so Alli enjoyed the time with her Daddy and Grampy all weekend and seemed to do just fine without her Mom. Hmm, mixed emotions on that one!
Alli is still squealing away. She seems to discover higher and higher pitches each day (yikes!). She also has a funny gurgling "Spanish" rolling type sound that cracks us up. She enjoys talking to Chloe, her dolls and her best friend in the mirror. She is really into baby faces so I showed her a slideshow of pictures online of her friend Anna and she watched the entire thing!
Sporting her bandages from the doctors appointment. Those feet are always in the air these days!
Party for two at the mirror - Alli loves chatting it up with the baby in the mirror!

Here is a link to more pictures from the few past weeks: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=11recms3.5zdmwycz&x=1&y=-uajyoe&localeid=en_US
1 comment:
Well, I think we have our next cover baby for Parenting magazine!!! :) Moya
Post a Comment