Eric happened to swaddle Allison in a really good swaddle, and he remembered how! Here's a 1-2-3 how to swaddle workshop by Eric, haha. Click to play the video:
We just learned the swaddle last night in baby class. The teacher wasn't nearly as good as Eric. I think I'm going to bring this video in next week. ;)
Wow! Nice Heisman pose to finish off the swaddle. Why is it that the men are so much better at it? I couldn't swaddle to save my life, but Jon was a pro. Alli is so tiny and precious! Hope you are all doing well! Tell Alli that Claire says hello.
4 comments:
Good Job Eric!! You should post it on u tube. I had a good chuckle.
We just learned the swaddle last night in baby class. The teacher wasn't nearly as good as Eric. I think I'm going to bring this video in next week. ;)
Wow! Nice Heisman pose to finish off the swaddle. Why is it that the men are so much better at it? I couldn't swaddle to save my life, but Jon was a pro. Alli is so tiny and precious! Hope you are all doing well! Tell Alli that Claire says hello.
Nice job Eric!!!! Sara you look GREAT!!
Post a Comment