Friday, August 31, 2007

Mother Knows Best

You know the saying "Mother Knows Best" right? Bologna! I was completely conviced it was a boy, but we found out today we're having a baby girl! We are both extremely excited...what a fun day. I just put on a pink shirt to get into the spirit :) Will post the ultra sound pictures later today!

3 comments:

edvaughan72 said...

YEAH! We are so happy to hear the news of a healthy baby girl! Lily is very excited to have a new playmate!! Can't wait to meet her!!! Love and hugs,
Ed, Moya & Lily

Denise said...

Congratulations, Sara! I love having two little girls.

Marc said...

Congratulations. How fun a little girl. Having a boy I am a little jealous because all of the girl clothes are soooo cute! I will just have to buy some for you :)!We are so excited for you both!

Love Gail, Marc and Russell